Sun, 17 Sept|
The 5 principles of Self Defense
Get familiar with the 5 principles of Self Defense: Think, Yell, Run, Fight & Tell in this introductory, interactive, fun and empowering workshop!
Time & Location
17 Sept 2023, 11:00 – 13:00
Etterbeek, Rue Général Leman 118, 1040 Etterbeek, Belgium
About the event
Come join us to discover and train (or continue training) Empowerment Self Defense!
This workshop is for you if you want to:
1) Increase your personal safety skills
2) Connect with a group of international people empowering each other
3) Boost your confidence
4) Increase your assertivity and boundary-setting skills
4) Express yourself fully with mind, voice and body
5) Help you prevent and/or navigate interpersonal conflicts safely
6) Increase your awareness and practice around self-defence
7) Have fun and be part of an empowering and supportive community.
Every third Sunday of the month, we are hosting a recurring open workshop!
Our team of instructors is diverse, both in origin, professional background, experience and languages. Each bringing their own unique expertise and personality to the classroom.
And guaranteed that no workshop will be the same!
This workshop has a limited number of participants, so registration is mandatory.
We don't want finances to be a barrier for people to join. On the other hand, we also believe that our work is worth being paid for. Hence, we use a sliding scale in which you decide, according to your capacity, how much you can spend: 10, 20 or 30 EUR.
What to bring?
Just comfortable clothes and shoes will do. We always advise layers, as the intensity of activities can change.